[mapguide-users] [mapguide-announce] MapGuide Open Source2.0.0released

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 04:37:55 EST 2008

Thanks Jean-Marie, did you use MapGuide Studio to make that application ?
I love the user interface of MapGuide Open Source, as it is quite
straightforward for
'unexperienced' users. I'd like to use it, but without the need to buy a
MapGuide Studio, license as we already have a (pricey) MapGuide license...

Thanks
Steven