[mapguide-users] RE: [mapguide-announce] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.0released

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Feb 29 09:38:49 EST 2008

The OpenLayers MapGuide Layer type supports specifying different image
formats by including a 'format' parameter in the params hash passed to
the layer constructor.  This will override the default value of 'PNG'.

We currently don't support that in Fusion but it should be fairly easy
to add it to the Extension element of the MapGroup in the
ApplicationDefinition xml file.

In my tests with RC4 and Tiled maps, the format parameter seems to be
ignored.

Mike