[mapguide-users] Issue with MGOS2.0 Beta 2

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Jan 1 19:58:02 EST 2008

We had problems installing mapguide and also problems with mapguide corupting
databases. It was recommended that we switch to Apache to avoid these
problems.  So we switched over quite a while ago and Apache is working fine.
However, we have failed in our attemps to install the new beta MGOS 2.0
while keeping MGE2008 installed at the same time.