[mapguide-users] Create feature source from FeatureReader

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 3 05:38:55 EST 2008

The non-fancy way of doing it would be to create a new FeatureSource +
Layer, the sane way it is done in the "Buffer" code in the viewer.
The run through your FeatureReader and add features one at a time to the
new FeatureSource.

In many instances, you can simply add a filter to your layer (or create
a copy of the layer).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S