[mapguide-users] Java error in script - runs fine from studio

NJgeo nicolej at gcscorp.ca
Sun Jan 6 15:16:21 EST 2008

'parent.parent.mapFrame' is null or not an object.

is the error I get once I have applied a web inteface to the mapsite I have
created.

If I run the layout from MG studio it does what it's supposed to do now it
will throw the error from the mapsite
I have uploaded the script that is causeing the error.  all the slecetion is
done in the task pane then it should based on the user slecetion zoom and
hightlight the feature in the map

any suggestions would be appreciated

thanks in advance

NJ