[mapguide-users] Mapguide with no map...

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Tue Jan 8 13:24:40 EST 2008

The MG error log doesn't show any errors. The Admin log only shows
successes.

I did manage to generate an error message of sorts. If I use MapAgent to
generate a WMS GetMap request, using the default values it gives for the
Sheboygan dataset ( EPSG 4326 and lat lon bounds in the -87, 43 range),
I get this error:

The coordinate system conversion failed.

Unsupported coordinate system code. The coordinate system conversion
failed.

Unsupported coordinate system code.

Exception occurred in method
MgCoordinateSystem.ConvertCoordinateSystemCodeToWkt at line 972 in file
CoordinateSystem/CoordinateSystem.cpp

Proj is the bin folder, and executing ./proj returns the useage:
message.

I'm not sure what's going on, and without any more clues I might just
reinstall and see what happens.