SV: [mapguide-users] [ZS1] Translating label icons at main toolbar

Måns Beckman mans.beckman at manandmachine.se
Thu Jan 10 02:29:23 EST 2008

This is a bug in MGE2008 that has been fixed in MGOS. It's quite simple to solve, have a look at track ticket 222 about how to solve it. http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/222

Best regards
Måns

Måns Beckman
Man and Machine
Fabriksgatan 13
412 50 Göteborg
Phone: +46 31 - 762 8182
Mobile: +46 733 - 38 83 19

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] För lmbap
Skickat: den 9 januari 2008 16:21
Till: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Ämne: Re: [mapguide-users] [ZS1] Translating label icons at main toolbar

Hello again and thanks for the tip.
I'm only working for now with MGE2008. I duplicated the buttons and almost
everything is working fine, with one exception:

The Zoom Flyout menu is not showing the Label text but the Command Name in
the predefined buttons (Zoom Selection, Zoom Rectangle and Initial Map
View).
This is strange to me because in the Context Menu it works fine and if I add
another command to the Zoom Flyout menu (like Initial Center and Scale) it
shows the label text.
If I try to change the Command name for the same text as in the label, the
site returned an error:
"Type 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgObjectNotFoundException' in Assembly
'MapGuideDotNetApi, Version=1.2.0.4103, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=6416a18f8953383b' is not marked as serializable."

If I drop the flyout menu and put all buttons in a row I have no problems,
but I would like to keep the flyout menu. This is a bug or a feature?

LB