[mapguide-users] Fusion

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Thu Jan 10 08:10:22 EST 2008

Thanks for the response Mike.  I am assuming the issue is occurring
because I am using the .NET configuration for Mapguide.  Is there a plan
to have fusion working with the .NET config? If so, is there a time
frame?  I really like the functionality / appearance.

The map is not tiled and I was actually just trying to use the Sheboygan
samples to try it.  It never finished loading all of the layers and
there were other issues I found as well.  It seems like it is very close
to working with the .NET config.