[mapguide-users] Labeling of joined attributes not working with 2.0.0b2

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Fri Jan 11 04:04:14 EST 2008

Hi all

The labeling/quickinfo of joined attributes is not working on my platform -
the join between an SDF layer and a kingOracle table works just fine and I
can inspect joined attributes in the properties view in ajaxviewer.
I created the label in the layer editor of Mapguide Studio 2008 - when
switching to a SDF-attribute, labels are working ok: just a problem with ALL
joined attributes.
Is this a standard behavior or is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance, Andreas