[mapguide-users] MG1.2.0: OGRProvider connection to PostgreSQL

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Sat Jan 12 02:23:38 EST 2008

Try it with just the DataSource and ReadOnly properties. It will pick up the user name and password from the DataSource string, so you should not specify separate username and password connection properties. Also try running the mapguide server from the command line using the /interactive flag. It may print out useful information when opening OGR connections.

Traian