[mapguide-users] Issue in Draw Polygon

JavedPune jaspune at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:49:41 EST 2008

Hey

I have found the issue following is the solution

                Dim OLinRin As MgLinearRing =
geometryFactory.CreateLinearRing(CoorColl)
                Dim pPgon As MgPolygon =
geometryFactory.CreatePolygon(OLinRin, Nothing)
                pPgon = CType(pPgon.Transform(GetTransform()), MgPolygon)

Where CoorColl is collection of Co-ordinates

inner ring has to be provided as Nothing

Regards

Javed S

Dim pPgon As MgPolygon = geometryFactory.CreatePolygon(OLinRin, inLnRing)