[mapguide-users] Raster Tiling - rasterconfig.php

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jan 16 11:38:29 EST 2008

Doh...

I guess it would be more reasonable to use a case-insensitive test :)

As a note, I've had to take out a bunch of the "make sure this is really
a directory" stuff for my internal use with UNC paths; apparently the
PHP functions I used don't like UNCs.  The good news is that once this
was worked around the provider works just fine with UNC paths in the
config file.

Jason