[mapguide-users] Future of Web Studio

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:22:33 EST 2008

Hi Jackie,

unfortunately there seems to be no one interested in becoming involved
in this aspect of the mapguide project.  The original code was
developed for the open source release to provide a mechanism for
working with the server that did not require Studio.  There are
certainly a lot of things that could be done but they would require
some effort to implement.

There has been work on a .Net tool called map studio, located at http://code.google.com/p/mapstudioos/
  (originally posted at http://www.hexad.eu/opensource/mapstudio.html).

Cheers