[mapguide-users] Issue with Google Maps Mashup with Mapguide

JavedPune jaspune at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:09:55 EST 2008

Hello Andy Morsel

Thank you very much for quick reponse. I tried refering to your suggested
site but my basic problem is like you mentioned
It sounds like your MuniMarkers.php page is not returning valid XML.

I am unable to understand why it is not returning the XML. I tried opening
the MuniMarkers.PHP in browser it gives following error "X-Powered-By:
PHP/5.2.1 Content-type: text/html "

I would appricieate if you could extend a bit extra help in this matter.

Regards
Javed S