[mapguide-users] Changing Visibility for one layer affects others

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:00:36 EST 2008

A little more info on the situation...if I toggle the raster layer on while I
am outside of its visibility range, the other layers are still visible. Once
I get within range and the raster layer is displayed, I lose my other
layers. Except for a couple of text layers.

After this point, the layers are not visible again until I begin a new
session.

nclayton wrote:

> It is at the very bottom of the drawing stack. The layer is pulling from
> an aliased folder on the server and contains 595 ecw files. I'm not sure
> if that could be a factor in this issue, especially since the layers do
> not return once the raster layer is set to no longer be visible.
>

> andrew.demerchant wrote:
>>
>> Without looking at your code, I'm wondering if maybe your raster image
>> layer is above your other layers. I'd check your layer ordering. I know
>> how to do that in Mapguide Studio or Web Studio, but not so sure using
>> code.
>>
>> Andrew
>>

>> nclayton wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I am trying to add functionality to toggle raster images on and off to
>>> my
>>> map. I have the raster images on a layer called aerial. I am calling a