[mapguide-users] Urgent !!!! - Cannot Create any more connections to FDO provider

Pascal Coulon pascal.coulon at atkinsglobal.com
Mon Jan 28 08:59:59 EST 2008

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I have implemented a real time application which
update feature attributes every 30 seconds. After 20 iterations, the systen
hangs and then I get the same error Cannot Create any more connections to
FDO provider. Any help would much appreciated. I have very similar code to
Mark's one.

regards,