[mapguide-users] Fusion support in MapStudio OS

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jan 29 04:45:18 EST 2008

Yes, it does work with MGE 2007 (haven't tested it for a while though).
It should work with all versions of MGOS, although it will warn you the
first time you use 2.0 Beta 2 or 2.0 Rc1.
Fusion is only avalible in 2.0, so you will get a weird error if you try
to create a Fusion application on an older version.
I have no demo website, but you can edit your own MapGuide site with it.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S