[mapguide-users] Mapguide on Mac

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:49:39 EST 2008

As far as I know, no one has yet tried compiling MapGuide on a newer
Intel-based Mac.  I would expect a largish number of issues getting
the build process working, based on experience getting it to compile
on different flavours of linux.

It will not compile on PPC-based Macs, don't even try going there
unless you are an expert in porting stuff to older Macs and willing to
fix endian problems in FDO.

Cheers

Paul