[mapguide-users] Oracle Max 10 Connections

Pascal Coulon pascal.coulon at atkinsglobal.com
Wed Jan 30 07:01:45 EST 2008

Thank you very much for your reply. I have increased the number of
connections for autodesk.oracle to higher level. Unfortunatelly, whatever
the number of users (e.g. 60 users), I only got a maximum of 11 conenctions.
We are confident that oracle is properly set-up with a maximum amount of
session of 100. While executing the test, I had a total of 36 sessions.

Do you have reference on the maximum number of conenctions available in the
pool? Is there a maximum connection value which overides the configuration
parameters?

Regards,

Pascal