[mapguide-users] Labelling marker on the fly

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:01:02 EST 2008

I've also been thinking of implementing this feature but haven't really come
around to doing it. I'd most likely try to do it by keeping a counter and
associating this counter with the actual name of marker that is displayed.
I'm assuming you want to do it with markers generated from a database.

So it would be like:

$properties = new MgPropertyCollection();
$properties->Add(new MgStringProperty('Name', $counter++));

where <strong>Name</strong> is the property that gets displayed on the map
along the marker, the label thing. This is, of course, building upon the
Sheboygan examples.

Regards,
uXuf