[mapguide-users] InvokeUrl in MGOS 2.0 BETA

J Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Thu Jan 31 13:40:55 EST 2008

Hi all,
I am new to MapGuide, and I had just learned enough of 1.2 to make
enhancements/modifications to some of our existing code, and then I started
testing 2.0.X for the eventual upgrade. We had a php script that was used as
an 'invokeUrl' in 1.2 that was working fine, but I am not sure how the new
javaScript InvokeUrl widget works exactly. Now, it tells me that some
javaScript functions are undeclared when they are clearly declared and
defined inline above the actual call. Has anyone tried and been successful
with invokeUrl in 2.0? And if so, is it possible to know how invokeUrl
behaves differently now?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan