[mapguide-users] Users count's admin with ldap

dirk-64 dirk at ranglack.com
Wed Jul 2 02:57:36 EDT 2008

Thanks for the quick reply and from my point of view it sounds sensible to do
it that way. I suppose my customer prefered individual MapGuide accounts for
a selection of his LDAP acounts. I assume that's not possible at the moment,
isn't it (I'm only concluding from what you where saying). If realy not
possible do you know about any plans/possibilities to support such a
scenario.

Dirk.