[mapguide-users] taskpane.temp is missing

lolob azzam_wahab at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:20:03 EDT 2008

Hello list,

Try open this file 'taskpane.php' from mapviewerphp folder and you will get
this right.

<?php

//
//  Copyright (C) 2004-2008 by Autodesk, Inc.
//
//  This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
//  modify it under the terms of version 2.1 of the GNU Lesser
//  General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
//
//  This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
//  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
//  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
//  Lesser General Public License for more details.
//
//  You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
//  License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
//  Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301
USA
//

    $templ = file_get_contents("../viewerfiles/taskpane.templ");
    echo $templ;

?>

Weird things is when I try to look at this file 'taskpane.templ'..It's just
not there..I did search Files and Folder for the file..but there's no such
file as 'taskpane.temp'.. Am I the only one get this problem..I appreciate
any help or feedback..Thanks

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18250576/taskpane.jpg