[mapguide-users] Raster images in MGE 2009

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sun Jul 6 15:39:32 EDT 2008

For your unmanaged raster datasource, it sounds like the connection might be
getting cached so the provider is not aware of the new imagery files until
the service is restarted.  You can try adding the providers to the list for
the DataConnectionPoolExcludedProviders parameter in the
/server/bin/serverconfi.ini file to see if that might solve this problem.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com