[mapguide-users] postgis with sudio 2009

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jul 8 11:29:45 EDT 2008

Hi Andre,

That version does not work with MGOS 2.0 (I think).  You'll want to grab
the windows SDK from here as well as the supplemental file, and either
replace the MGOS 3.0 FDO directory with their contents, or just copy
over the PostGIS provider files.

http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/fdo-330-downloads

I would highly recommend MGOS 2.0.1 over 2.0.  If you're running that,
you'll want the FDO 3.3.1 downloads:

http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/fdo-331-downloads

Jason