[mapguide-users] Raster images in MGE 2009

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jul 8 12:48:29 EDT 2008

Config.xml is stored in the MapGuide repository as resource data.  In
PHP, it looks something like this:

$resourceService->SetResourceData($resourceID, "ConfigurationDocument" ,
"Stream", $dataByteSource->GetReader());

I've got a script that creates a config document and attaches it to a
Resource in the repository:

http://tinyurl.com/5fwc3v

You can also look at the code for the Maestro authoring tool, or watch
what it does using Fiddler2 as it creates these config files.

Jason