[mapguide-users] mapguide intergration

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Thu Jul 10 15:10:14 EDT 2008

Hi Jason

I have no idea on how to do this.

What I want is to pass the Feature ID (fid) to my localhost map web server
running as http://localhost/maps.
If I execute http://localhost/maps/searchng.php?fid=1, I get the correct
information on my screen. The web screen is html and php.

So I need to be able to pass the fid to my connection sting.

I have tried this but seems not to be working.

  Concat (   "http://localhost/maps/searching.php?"  ,  FeatId  )

Regards

Andre