[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Jul 13 16:42:13 EDT 2008

There is no documentation for Maesto yet.
It's on my todo list, but I haven't done it yet.

You can load the sample data, and examine it to get the idea of how it
works.

Alternatively, you can try out Autodesk MapGuide Studio:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=7176611&siteID=123112

It has a full manual, as well as support from Autodesk.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S