[mapguide-users] Activate Hyperlink by double click

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 15 02:37:39 EDT 2008

AFAIK, it is not possible.

You can program this yourself, but it is fairly difficult because most
browsers have their own quirks for dealing with double click.

I have used OpenLayers (which is in the Fusion layouts), and it has a Click
handler that deals with most of the quirks.
But there are still some problems with using it.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S