[mapguide-users] SQL Server 2008 Spatial Data not Displaying in Open Source Viewers

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:32:36 EDT 2008

I have MapGuide Studio 2009 creating the SQL data connection successfully. I
have layers being created from that data connection with the SDE object I
specify, for example, county polygons. Only problem is when previewing data,
layers, maps or layouts both old and new flex style nothing shows up. The
legend is populated correctly. I am using a dataset that is LL83 so there
should not be a coordinate system issue. Anyone have any ideas or will this
not work yet as it is very new technology.

Side Note: I have it working in Map 2009 as far as bulk copy and then later
display that data right from SQL Server. Is this going to be a limitation to
the Open Source version. In other words withh Map Guide Enterprise be
required?

The Rock