[mapguide-users] SQL Server 2008 Spatial Data not Displaying in Open Source Viewers

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:28:35 EDT 2008

I figured out the issue. The Initial Extents are not calculating
automatically. I had to manually enter in the Upper/Lower X/Y values then
everything worked as planned. This would be a nice feature as other layers
when put into a new map automatically figure these things out. So basically
none of the previews work till you get to the map and set these values.
There would be no way to preview a layer with this issue. Is this a bug, if
so should it be added to bug trac?

The Rock