Re[mapguide-users] dlining error

Carl Jokl carl.jokl at keynetix.com
Fri Jul 18 09:22:24 EDT 2008

>From what I can quickly read about JScript .Net it seems a bit more
JavaScript 2.0 like and so the following may be possible:

var featureService: MgFeatureService =
MgFeatureService(siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.FeatureService));

featureService.CreateFeatureSource(resourceIdentifier, sdfParams);

JScript .Net from what I can see has the JavaScript 2.0 style typed
variables i.e.

var <variable name> : <variable type>

And if I am reading the information on casting in JScript .Net correctly it
looks like casting is a little wierd but of the form: <Variable or Specific
type> = <Specific type class>( <variable of general type> );

and not what I would have been used to of <variable of specific type> =
(<specific type class>) <variable of general type> which is the C# / Java
style way of casting.