[mapguide-users] Mapguide Tile Cache Seeder Tool

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Sat Jul 19 13:40:33 EDT 2008

I ran into this problem as well on XP SP2 with MG 1.2

I ended up writing a php script to build tiles. I pass in start and end
columns and rows and a zoom level as arguments. I then called the script
from a batch file, stopping and re-starting MG before I called the
script. It is a hack but it got me through building some pretty big tile
sets.

George McLean