[mapguide-users] Please try your operation later as theresource was busy

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Sun Jul 20 14:05:47 EDT 2008

I am also seeing this problem Apache-PHP running on XP SP2 with MG 2.0.

I am confident I am closing the feature reader before calling the
update. At this point this is the only thing keeping me from putting MG
2.0 into production. I saw a comment that suggested setting the content
expiration to immediate. The suggestion was from an IIS user. So far I
have not figured out how to set this in Apache in Windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

George McLean

Mark Pendergraft wrote:
> I have not found a solution to the issue, it's a bug in 2.0 and there is
> already a trac ticket for it(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/524)
>
> The solution I have come up with, is to roll back my map to 1.2.
> Sorry for the bad news
> -Mark Pendergraft.

>>> source.  There is a lot of code that could be suspect, i will try to