[mapguide-users] Specific username can access specific layouts?

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Wed Jul 23 12:19:24 EDT 2008

Hi All -

Here is what I am trying to do:

I have two layouts (A & B).  I then have two usernames (C & D) built in the
site administrator.  What I would like is to have Username 'C' access layout
'A' and not layout 'B' - and Username D access layout 'B' and not layout
'A'.

At this time, Usernames A & B can both access either layouts C & D.  Has
anyone come across a solution?  I think there has to be something as I see
this as a critical issue with layout security...

Cheers!