[mapguide-users] Is it possible to create join on join ?

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Thu Jul 24 01:42:26 EDT 2008

Dave Wilson-3 wrote:

> For performance reasons if you are querying 2 tables on the same instance
> it's much faster to create a view in the database than do a second join
> which isn't currently supported anyway.

Ok, I created view on OracleXE, and I can make new layer using King.Oracle
provider, and layer shows fine.

But, there's one major problem: objects on this layer are not selectable.
They are on the map, but when I click on some object, nothing happens. I
checked in map properties, and layer is marked as selectable, but it is not.
Any ideas?