[mapguide-users] Render Postgis Data

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Thu Jul 24 04:09:47 EDT 2008

I have loaded shapefiles into postgis. Using QGis I successfully display all
data on a map.

Using the latest version of MGOS and FDO 3.3, I can connect to my postgis
database.

Maestro has an error by encoding spaces incorrectly (already logged), so I
am using Autodesk Mapguide Studio 2009 (also tried Webstudio). I added the
data connections and a subsequent layer definition, but the preview is not
rendering my information.

Checked by AVG.
6:36 PM