[mapguide-users] Loading large amount of raster Data within MG 2.0 with GDAL Provider

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jul 25 06:55:41 EDT 2008

I'm pretty sure the tile index config file works for FDO 3.3.* as well.
What errors are you getting? Have you tried the debug instructions to
see if there are more errors?

You can try to build an index file with Maestro, but you have to use the
preview build (r3235)
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Downloads

After you build it, you can examine the config file, and see if any of
the images failed.
If they failed, they will have a bounding box of 1000000, 1000000,
-1000000, -1000000.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S