[mapguide-users] How do i load raster in MGOS 2?

jamesdudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 09:30:23 EDT 2008

I checked the log file before trying your suggestion and it looks like
there's something wrong with the coordinates - i am using the sample data
that came with studio9 and the coordinates that it gave me so i am not sure
what to do here??

Error.log:

<2008-07-25T13:41:58> 			Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: Raster
        Raster transformation is not supported.
        The coordinate system (XY-M) of layer Raster cannot be different
than the coordinate system (EPSG:4019) of the map.
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers line 775 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_27.16\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp
Failed to stylize layer: Raster
Raster transformation is not supported.
The coordinate system (XY-M) of layer Raster cannot be different than the
coordinate system (EPSG:4019) of the map.

Thanks for all your help

James Dudden