[mapguide-users] MSSQL 2000 Support

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:57:58 EDT 2008

You can only connect to a MSSQL 2000 database using the ODBC FDO provider,
meaning you can only use the database for points, or for feature joins.

If you want to use MSSQL 2000 as a spatially-enabled database, I think you
will need the Enterprise version as that has a provider (Autodesk.SqlServer
provider) for such functionality.

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com