[mapguide-users] Import Views from Oracle Spatial

A. Fischer deejot at gmx.de
Mon Jul 28 10:59:46 EDT 2008

Hello together,

when I create a new Layer in MapGuide I can only select the tables from my
database but not the views.
Now I read here, that I have to insert the views into the
user_sdo_geom_metadata - table:

INSERT INTO user_SDO_GEOM_METADATA  VALUES ('VIEW_NAME',
'GEOM',SDO_DIM_ARRAY(
    SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('X', -1000000, 1000000, 0.005),
    SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('Y', -1000000, 1000000, 0.005)
     )
,NULL)

But I still can not select my VIEW from the list. Is there something else to
do?

I would be pleased to receive an answer.
Kind regards, Alexander Fischer