[mapguide-users] Accessing layer's properties to display with mapguide API

web web at infogeo.ch
Tue Jul 29 15:42:24 EDT 2008

Hi all,
How retrieve layer's properties to display with mapguide API? I've search the in MgLayer methods and the xml associated to the layer as below :

$byteReader = $resourceService->GetResourceContent($layer->GetLayerDefinition());
    $xmldoc = DOMDocument::loadXML(ByteReaderToString($byteReader));

I can see mapping but no if information about if the property should appear in the selection?!?

Do someone know how to do that via php server API?
Thanks in advance,
Rémy