[mapguide-users] Publish Map to MGOS error

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 30 17:57:13 EDT 2008

The access log entries don't look good.  I just tried this on a 2009 configuration, and there should be a "MoveResource" operation to create the folder, some enumerate resources ops, and later an ApplyResourcePackage op.

Things to try:
* Try removing layers from you Map drawing and see which ones might be causing the problem.
* Try connecting using Administrator.

Tom