[mapguide-users] 2.0.1 install server 2003

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:19:55 EDT 2008

you shouldn't need to move your php.ini file from the php folder under
WebServerExtensions
remove all other copies of php.ini you may have on the system.

you can create a file in the mapviewer folder and give it a .php extension
and inside type:

<? phpinfo(); ?>

save and then navigate to this page in a browser and it will give you the
php configuration settings.

"Loaded Configuration File" should be set to the php folder under
WebServerExtensions