[mapguide-users] Trouble running SDF in FDO

Alan Lawrance lawrance at sureview.com.au
Mon Jun 2 21:24:41 EDT 2008

Hi, I am having a couple of problems with the Mapguide (mapguide-2.0.1.2716)
& FDO (fdo-3.3.1) install. If anyone could point me in the right direction
that would be fantastic.

(1) Trouble running the SDF Unit Tests for .  Having downloaded and
extracted, from the instructions provided if I type in ./UnitTest in
directory Providers/SHP/Src/UnitTest then this was suppose to run the SDF
Unit Tests.  But the message "No such file or directory exists" occurs.

(2) Error message when I run FDO Unit Tests from the directory
/Fdo/UnitTest this produces error message FDO_28_UF8FAILURE which is part of
the API Reference for FdoMessage.h but I have no idea what to do with it.

Thanks for any assistance.

Alan