[mapguide-users] make query on the fly

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jun 4 09:42:34 EDT 2008

Hi Eric.

Not entirely sure what you mean.
The selection is a big blue thing, and will pretty much hide anything
you do underneath.

You can think of a query as the "WHERE" part of an SQL query.
So if you have ID's 1, 2 and 3, primary key "ID", and want to select
them, you can do:
layer.query("ID IN (1,2,3)")

I can't remember how to transfer that to a selection, but its doable.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S