[mapguide-users] WMS - coordinate system overriding in MGOS 2.0.1 fails

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 06:23:25 EDT 2008

EPSG:4019 is like a catch all default EPSG code,

http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/4019/

what is your data base in, i have seen this from oracle before when i
was using a
projection which didn't translate directly to an epsg code

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168