[mapguide-users] Fusion SingleTile

madair at dmsolutions.ca madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 5 14:24:36 EDT 2008

If you mean using 2 MapGroups in the Fusion AppDef file, then no, this isn't supported yet but will be in the near future as we leverage more of OpenLayers capabilities.

If you are talking about doing this on the MapGuide end of things, I'm not sure since I don't know enough about it.

I have seen the case where it requests a password for every tile but I have difficulty reproducing it.  Can you open a new ticket for this so we don't lose track of it please?  http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/

Mike