[mapguide-users] Studio 2009 demo problem....

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Jun 6 08:07:07 EDT 2008

I know this is not the right spot - but I'm guessing people in this
group might be able to help. I'm trying out the Autodesk Studio 2009
demo right now, and I can't get it to do one very important thing. I
can't edit any layers or make any new layers. Every time I do, I get an
error that says:

"Could not load file or assembly 'WindowBase, Version=3.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its
dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

Any ideas on what might be causing that?

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*