[mapguide-users] Dynamic Load WebLayout

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:02:59 EDT 2008

I am having this exact same problem. I am using php and the ajaxviewer.
I was able to store the weblayout in Library:// but get 'Permission denied'
when trying to store in Session:

Here is my code:

function loadWebLayout($sid,$svc){

  $lyt = <<<XML
    weblayout xml here...
XML;

  $dom = new domDocument;
  $dom->loadXML($lyt);
  $def = "Session:" . $sid . "//standard.WebLayout";
  $rid = new MgResourceIdentifier($def);
  $dat = $dom->saveXML();
  $src = new MgByteSource($dat,strlen($dat));
  $src->SetMimeType(MgMimeType::Xml);
  $svc->SetResource($rid,$src->GetReader(),null);
}

should the IUSR_* account have write/modify rights to the session folder in
the repository perhaps?